These are a few things that I’ve realized (or ideas that have been solidified) over the past couple of days:
- You never know how much you’re carrying, until you have support.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- Things don’t get better with time. They don’t go away, the past doesn’t change. But you get better with coping with it.
- There really are important things in life that matter a lot more than others.
- A little bit of love goes a long way.
- A little bit of laughter goes a long way.
- It’s okay to change, it’s okay to want different things. It’s okay to make new friends and allow for better things. It’s okay to know this, and acknowledge it. It’s okay to let it happen.
- Reality is hard. But thinking deeply, processing and learning makes it worthwhile and meaningful. It gives it reason.
- Friendship can sprout from anywhere.
- Sometimes you really, truly need to trust in the universe. It’s all happening for a reason, there’s purpose in it all.
- What people say or think about you really does not make you (or any part of you) any better or any worse.
- Things are always changing.
- Open doors for yourself. Keep them open.
- Appreciate and acknowledge.
- Search for what is going to make you happy, comfortable, content or whatever it may be, and let it. Don’t pass any judgement on yourself.